If you have already registered an interest in the 150th Celebrations we will already have you on our Alumni database. If you wish to be a member of the Alumni but not on the list of those interested in attending the 150th then please email Alumni@otagogirls.school.nz
The inaugural meeting of the Otago Girls’ High School Alumni Association was held in the School Library on Monday 19 August 2013.
At this meeting it was agreed that the Otago Girls' High School Alumni Association become an Incorporated Society and that the Constitution be adopted subject to four alterations.
The Objects of the Association are
- To foster a spirit of loyalty and warm relations among alumni and the current School Community.
- To further the mission of Otago Girls’ High School, being a commitment to provide the highest quality education for all girls in a safe, caring and inclusive environment.
- To keep alive friendships made at the school and to provide opportunities for social interaction among alumni.
- To promote interest in the school among its alumni and others.
- To recognise distinguished alumni service and career achievement.
- To build commitment, involvement and financial support for, and enhance the image of Otago Girls' High School.
Membership of the Association (which will NOT incur a subscription) is open to
- Parents and caregivers of girls enrolled at the School
- Parents and caregivers of girls formerly enrolled at the School
- Girls enrolled at the School
- Girls formerly enrolled at the School
- Current and former Teaching and general staff of the School
Any persons who wishes to support the betterment of the School
Latest Alumni Newsletter
1.37mb PDF file
1.99mb PDF file