Modern, well appointed and attractive facilities provide specialist learning environments for the broad range of curriculum areas delivered.
- Perfoming Arts suite, including theatre, dance and drama rooms and a recently refurbished music suite and recording studio.
- Extensive art facilities incorporating design, sculpture, painting and photography (both digital and film).
- Te Taiwhaka o Kā Moana e Rua - our 'Classroom by the Sea' located on the Otago Harbour waterfront.
- International standard gymnasium with fitness centre and weights room.
- Tennis/netball courts, Astroturf field and three-story climbing wall.
- Specialist computer suites and e-Learning pods.
- Computer labs with high specifications gaming PCs
- eLearning technology network for all curriculum areas.
- Carpeted classrooms with multi-media capabilities.
- Modern library.
- Five specialist science laboratories.
- Modern textiles and food rooms.
- Hard Materials workshop, including facilities for wood, plastics and jewellery.
- Common rooms.
- School hall large enough for whole-school assemblies.