Otago Girls’ High School welcomes enrolments at any time throughout the school year. Students can enrol from Year 9 through to Year 13.
- Complete the ‘Application for Enrolment’ form and send it with copies of your most recent school report to the school.
- The school will then send you a provisional offer of place and an invoice.
- Transfer the fees as invoiced and notify the school when this has been done. If you have arranged your own Health and Travel Insurance, please include a copy when you send the fee. We will then send you a receipt and a formal offer of place. This includes an accommodation guarantee.
- Contact NZ Immigration or an approved education agent in your home country to receive advice regarding the procedure required to obtain a student visa.
- Before making your final flight arrangements please contact the school regarding the term start and finish dates. We will arrange to meet you at the airport and introduce you to your home stay family. Please let us know your travel arrangements as soon as you can, especially your flight number and time of arrival in Dunedin.
If you require further information, please contact the Principal:
Phone: +64 3 474 0496