2017 Year 9 enrolment closing date
All enrolments for Year 9 students for 2017 need to be in to the school office by 4pm on Thursday 17 August.
Please note that enrolment forms can be downloaded from the Useful Downloads section on the "About" Page.
All students living in the home zone are entitled to enrol at the school at any time. The geographic area shall stand fast and shall operate as the school's home zone, under Section 11D of the Education Act 1989.
Out of Zone Enrolments
Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority must be given to any applicant who is accepted for enrolment in the following special programme(s) run by the school and approved by the Secretary of Education:
- (Our school has no such programme.)
- Second Priority must be given to any applicant who is the sibling of a current student of the school.
- Third Priority must be given to any applicant who is the sibling of a former student of the school.
- Fourth Priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth Priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth Priority must be given to all other applicants.
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by a ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary under Section 11G(1) of the Education Act 1989. Parents will be informed of the date of any ballot by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school.