- An overnight camp for each form class is the highlight of a programme which emphasises "getting to know you" and water skills.
- Five-day outdoor education programme concentrating on bushcraft and developing outdoor skills takes place in year 10.
- A choice of programmes including tramping at the Fiordland National Park for the adventurous.
- Geography students participate in a five-day camp at Glentanner Station, Mt Cook.
- Focuses on geography field work and research.
Year 12 Physical Education Camp
- Four-day camp which is usually held at Moke Lake near Queenstown.
- Students sleep in tents and do activities such as mountain biking, white water rafting, and tramping.
- A challenging, exciting few days in which students have planning responsibilities, cook their own meals and enjoy camping at this magical venue.
- Assessments take place for NCEA Level 2.
Year 12 Geography and Biology
- Five-day outdoor education progamme at Borland Lodge which includes practical work, caving, tramping and canoeing.
- Other year twelve students have a camp at Waikouaiti with activities which include mountain biking, surf canoeing and horse riding.
Year 13 Physical Education
- Five-day cross country skiing experience on the Pisa Range near Wanaka.
- Students learn a range of skiing techniques, go on short ski tours, learn to build and sleep in snow caves, learn to cope with and enjoy living in a snow environment.
- Trip of a lifetime for many.
- Part of the NCEA level 3 Physical Education course.
Whole School Ski and Snowboard Trip
- Four-day ski trip to Coronet Peak for learners and experts in August.
- Open to all students.